Integrated Science Secondary School Entry Training Course
This course aims to help students to adapt to the secondary school related sciences curriculum, based on the foundation of General Studies in their primary school life. By learning and understanding various scientific principles while playing, we spare no effort to consolidate students' foundation on integrated science, and arouse students' interest in physics, chemistry, biology.
- Covers multiple scientific fields
- Explain the principles of science
- Conduct interesting experiments
- Scientific handcraft making
- Explore scientific phenomena through video
Course Date and Time
- Every Thursday
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm
To apply, please Whatsapp
or Call +852 3155 2688
Conrad College is a charity and not for profit. All proceeds will be donated to individuals in need.